Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wearable Art

Kelly Yap sent an invitation to come see "Art for you Head." I was curious so took a TP over to Healy to see. Kelly greeted me as I arrived. “This is an exhibition all about art that is worn on your head. We have fancy hair, hats, objects, etc....the main requirement was that it was that made to be worn on the head!“

She tried on a few for me and I tried on one myself. There were other visitors there trying on hats also while I was touring the area. As you view the art you can try some on and you can vote for your favorites. The winner will receive 5000L.

The exhibit runs until September 30 so try to get there to see the head art and to vote! There will be an ending party on October 3 at 3:00-5:00 SL time where the winners will be announced. You may want to take a hat home to wear at your next event! They are for sale. There are seventeen artists to view so save some time.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Healy/145/31/122

Gemma Cleanslate

No comments:

Post a Comment